Wednesday, March 24, 2010

nonexistant speed

Someone left behind a watch/stopwatch after a recent wedding and never claimed it so I took it to time my runs. I used it once and will never use it again because dear god I knew I was slow but crap! It was very discouraging. I tell myself as long as I cover the distance the time doesn't matter to me. But it does. So I'm not allowed to use the stopwatch anymore.

Today while running I saw a man peeing on the golf course. Right next to the main road. On the edge of someone's back yard. At least make an attempt to go a little ways into the woods, come on. **I should add that this peeing man was part of a golfing foursome, not just some random weirdo, which I would not have thought twice about. Money obviously can't buy class**

Here's a completely unrelated story. I recently bought some shoes at Target and the cashier said, "oh yeah, I gotta get me some comfortable shoes because I'm on my feet all day, maybe I'll get some crocs [I was NOT buying crocs!]. I also need to go get my feet done" (me: oh yeah, for summer) "Yeah, and my boyfriend's got a thing for feet, they can't be all crusty, you know what I mean?" TMI Target lady, T.M.I.

2 comments:

katy said...

HA! Love the target story. And the stopwatch story, but the Target one was hilare.

Kent McKenzie said...

Ohh man Sis, Oh man. TMI lady gave me a hearty, solid laugh that came from a nice place. Well done!

:)